Friday, July 3, 2009

A Moment Of Silence For The King Of Pop: Michael Jackson



On June 25, 2009, the world lost one of it's biggest icons ever. Michael Jackson, The King Of Pop. When I first heard the news I was in a state of shock. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. For me, it was crazy because MJ was my first musical influence. His music, excuse me.... Classics, were the first I've ever sang along to and learned the words to. My family loved his music so I was blessed to be introduced to his music as a toddler. It's huge loss to music, he had fans from all across the world that loved him, and are highly upset about his untimely death. But through his music, The King Of Pop will live on. FOREVER. I thank him for his music. Gone but NEVER forgotten, MJ we'll miss you.


No comments: