Saturday, September 3, 2011

Kese Soprano - I'm Still On My Grind



I'm still on my grind, "Captain America" Mixtape is completely done..can't wait for ya'll to hear it. I'm working on the next mixtape and that's ALMOST done as well. So I'm knocking them out along with LiveViaSatellite's project. Feels so good to win "Best Rap Group" at the "Underground Music Awards", they worked hard for it so they deserve it. Congrats to us, My homie Hard White should be on the "White Boy Wasted Remix" so I can't wait for that. Ya boy Kese is constantly working... also I want to give a BIG shout out to my homie Duece Poppi for lacing "Party Like Lindsay Lohan" with such a swaggerific verse, it reminds me of his track "My White Friends" which is fire, along with "Git Paid" with Ricky Rozay aka Rick Ross the big boss of Maybach Music. Got up with Mr. McAlister this weekend, all I can say is "Mogul Marathon" is ready to not only take over the world but also bring you into our world. Keep up if you can everyone. 

- Kese Soprano

No comments: