Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kese Soprano interview with Keez from Rappers I.Q.




INTERVIEW #2 OF 2009 FEATURES THA HOMIE KE$E SOPRANO HE IS REPPIN REPPIN NEW JERSEY AND IS ON THA VERGE TO BREAKOUT INTO THA INDUSTRY REALLY SOON.
IF YOU WANT TO GO CHECK OUT HIS MUSIC I URGE YOU TO DO THAT.
YOU CAN GO TO HIS PAGE HERE ON RAPPERSIQ,OR YOU CAN GO TO DATPIFF.COM TO CHECK HIS MIXTAPES.(HE ALSO HAS THOSE POSTED ON HIS PAGE)

SO HERE IT IS KEEZ SESSION VOL.7


1) WHAT MADE YOU DECIDE TO JOIN RAPPERS I.Q?,AND WHAT IS IT THAT YOU REALLY LIKE BOUT THA SITE?

I actually was sent an invite! I decided to check the site out and I was really impressed from the jump how everyone seemed so connected with each other. I haven't seen many networking sites that actually go out of their way to bridge the gap between different people.

2) ABOUT HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN THA MUSIC INDUSTRY?
AND HOW DID YOU GET STARTED ON YOUR CAREER?

I would say 05 I officially jumped into the underground scene. but I started this journey in 01-02. Things have changed since then.... back when I first started writing in 99 you could go outside and find a cipher. Now everyone's on MySpace.



3)IS THERE ANY MUSICIANS THAT HAVE HAD AN INFLUENCE ON YOUR MUSIC?

I'd have to say yes! I really enjoyed Wu-Tang's work growing up, Biggie, Nas, Pac, Redman, Big L, Big Pun & Jay-Z are some of my favorites.


4)YOU GOT SOME MIXTAPES POSTED ON YOUR PAGE,BUT IS THERE ANY OTHER PROJECTS YOU GOT EITHER COMING OUT,OR THAT YOU WANT THA PEOPLE HERE AT RIQ TO KNOW ABOUT?

Putting The Game On Life Support Mixtape with DJ Me$$iah and DJ Shortkidd from Mixgrind Ent is coming soon, so be on the look out for that! Other than that I'm just focused in the lab writing and recording.



5)ANY FINAL WORDS FOR THA PEOPLE HERE ON RAPPERS I.Q

yea! thanks for welcoming my stay and if you have a dream, make it a goal and go for it, don't ever give up!

No comments: